Thursday, January 14, 2016

Cross Marketing Amazon FBA Products in other Online Marketplaces



I've been cross marketing my Amazon FBA products for about 6 months using Sellbrite & AutoMCF. I normally have my entire Amazon store listed on eBay (I'm a bit behind with transferring listings during Q4) and then I also sync the eBay store with Bonanza (so I'm selling my Amazon FBA items on Amazon, eBay and Bonanza). While the sales on other marketplaces are abysmal compared to Amazon, I sell well more than my subscription fees and often times for higher prices than I've got them listed for on Amazon (I price my items higher and allow best offer on eBay).

Sellbrite is basically a listing and inventory program that enables you to list in a variety of online marketplaces. It pulls the Amazon photo, title and description and allows you to quickly list the product wherever you want. It actually supports several sales channels including Shopify & several others. While it can sync inventory across all of the marketplaces the one area it cannot is with your FBA items (they are currently working on integrating this). This problem is solved by using Auto MCF (discounted for Sellbrite subscribers). That's what controls your inventory levels and automatically pulls the item from Amazon and ships it for you.

Example: I have an item in the Amazon warehouse, quantity of 1. It is currently a live FBA product. I list it on eBay using Sellbrite (which pulls the photo and specs from the Amazon listing - you can add more description if you want, however I do not - this is about automation for me). Someone purchases it on eBay. AutoMCF automatically knocks the quantity down to zero at the Amazon warehouse (or if it sells on Amazon first it would end your eBay listing for you). AutoMCF also extracts the eBay customer's shipping info and sends it to Amazon who then pulls and ships your item to your customer. I literally do nothing when an Amazon item sells on Ebay. It even uploads tracking.

Speed of shipment depends on how you list the item - if you list an item on eBay utilizing priority shipping the software recognizes that and the eBay customer gets the speed of prime shipping. Make sure you check out the associated pack & ship fees and roll them either into your shipping cost or product price when you list it on eBay. I've literally sold HUNDREDS of Amazon items on eBay with no complaints or comments about it arriving in an Amazon box.

Two notes to keep in mind: Bonanza is SLOWWWWW so when I sell an item there (which is rare anyway), I do have to create a fulfillment order by hand within Amazon (Sellbrite is not compatible with Bonanza only with eBay) which then automatically pulls the item off eBay for me. Also, for all Amazon FBA items listed on eBay you must disable international shipping (currently not supported with the program) however, you can enable the global shipping program and AutoMCF will send the item to the Kentucky processing center. I've sold dozens of items utilizing this method. And again, often at ridiculously high prices.

Just another way to maximize your online income! Any questions, comment below.

19 comments:

  1. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. amazon fba 2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic articles and enormous format. Your blog claim merits the whole unmarried one of the certain feedback its been getting. Amazon Information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether somebody pursuit of his vital thing, hence he or she desires to be accessible that at length, hence that thing is maintained over here.
    http://www.onbiz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Ey yaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Ey yaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. buy backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your take steps is genuinely preferred round the clock and the globe. it's miles distinctly a cumulative and useful blog. Festo Online Shop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is a standout amongst the most critical data for me. What"s more, i"m happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things كود خصم ايهيرب

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Amazon discount products

    ReplyDelete
  10. That’s a nice site you people are carrying out there.
    know more

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. first reseller panel

    ReplyDelete
  12. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. youngupstarts.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Digital Service 24h.com .I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Buy Amazon Accounts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, this is fastidious post I actually loved reading this.
    small businesses

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m impressed with the special and informative contents that you just offer in such short timing.
    small businesses

    ReplyDelete
  16. You create sense out of the foremost complex topics.
    www.solutiontales.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. An unbelievable blog. This blog will indisputably be definitely recommended to my friends as well.
    UX agencies San Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  18. shopify amazon fulfillment uk<a href="https://www.euify.eu/fulfilment/https://www.euify.eu/fulfilment/</a

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm certainly very happy to read this blog site posts which carries plenty of helpful data, thanks for providing such information.
    Ways to measure success

    ReplyDelete